September 29, 2016
September 19, 2016
- Study guide from Chicago Humanities Festival 2010
- Discussion questions (at LitLovers, but probably from the publisher)
- Wikipedia entry
- Yale course on As I Lay Dying by Professor Wai Chee Dimock (48 min. video)
- "A Discourse Analysis of Darl's Descent Into Madness," Shannon Terry Wiley, Southeast Missouri State
- "Creation and Rebellion in William Faulkner's As I Lay Dying," Tristan Gans, Inquiries Journal, 2011, vol. 3, no. 5.
- "The Patterned Path: A Structuralist Analysis of As I Lay Dying," Prezi Powerpoint presenation.
- "A Bakhtinian Reading of William Faulkner's As I Lay Dying," Maria R.N. Sanchez, Universidad de Valencia/University of Sheffield. 1998.
- Review, E.L. Doctorow, The New York Review of Books, May 24, 2012
- Audio recording of Faulkner reading the first Tull section
- Audio recording of Faulkner reading a Vardamon section
- Audio recording of Faulkner reading a Darl section
- Trailer for the 2013 movie of As I Lay Dying (James Franco
- Faulkner's Nobel Prize acceptance speech